Don�t know what�s up with my internet. Was unable to hook up with it for ages so I just wrote this entry somewhere to save first�
Mum just told me that our lift have surveillance camera haha
Anyway I went over to the library todae. The weather was wicked man. It�s so freakin warm AND humid that I felt so stick all over and seriously, I regret wearing the t-shirt I did this afternoon cos it�s tight fitting and I felt as if I was stuck on plastic wraps or something. Urgh!! I manage to find three books to borrow, two of which is patricia cornwell�s books and one is david and leigh edding�s. well, I didn�t just randomly pick these books. I�m a fan of david eddings ever since huimin introduced me into being stuck on reading a book of his (which to my horror, is like a 15 series book or something). It�s one of the fiction books so you can image those thick novels will loads of pages and words. LOL yeah I as reading one of those books back in my secondary school years but huimin is the mad one. She have LOADS of them and each book don�t come cheap. Saw her buy at parkway near the hawker plenty of times cos there�s a book store there and I think one book is more than ten dollars or something. Patricia cornwell�s book is about forensic science. And since I am a great fan for shows such as CSI, CSI Miami (dramas), and Discovery Channel�s Crime Night, I�m naturally fond of patricia cornwell�s books.
After borrowing the book I realised stupid me forgot to bring a bag along and holding three thick books on hand is very troublesome and heavy. I checked my library account and realised I have some ancient-long fines to pay and sian of dragging it any longer, I wanted to pay off my fines BUT, ok the but is here and a very stupid one, we can only pay fines via cashcards or CHEQUE. Fine I don�t have a cashcard. CHEQUE!??!? Mebbe for those ppl who lost a bk or wad lah but my fine is juz a measly $2 odd haha madness to sign cheque so I walked over to parkway�s POSB to buy one cashcard. Expensive sia! $22.. ! *grumbles*
After buying the cashcard I walked to isetan. At first wanted to shop. But the books is such a bother so I wanted to get a paperbag or something frm the Isetan staff. She gav me this very irritating up and down look so I purposely hold my books up high. WITH EYES AND BRAINS, she should be able to guess why I needed the paperbag. I guess it�s something stupid policy or mebbe it�s just her that she said �sorry I cannot give you one� and still, she had that stupid look on her face. BEEEEEEETCH! No mood to shop man!! Walk to mango wanted to check out the clothes but then the books are sucha bother!!! Totally no mood. So I walked out of parkway. On my way back the weather is so warm and I�m so freakin thirsty so I decided to sit down for a drink first. Oh yes before that I went to cold storage and bought two bacon sticks to eat. YUMMY!!! *smack lips*
I walked back to the library to pay for the fine den walked to the nearest bus stop to go home. Cos I saw a program on channel U while at the kopitiam drinking, I rushed home to watch it and it was quite interesting. It�s those kinda japan tv shows where they help �save� people in business from poverty.
I started a new �knitting project� yesterday. Was interchanging the colour of threads I use for a pouch I was making so it was a combination of navy blue and cream where navy blue is the primary colour and cream acts as a stripped design at the beginning part of the pouch. It�s nice!! Quite happy with the pouch I made.
Anyway I�ll try to hook up with the internet again and read my novels. Cya.




0 comments:
Post a Comment